1. The Wisconsin Trigger Company, INC. will repair or replace at our discretion any part to the Milazzo-Krieger M-K II, M-K II A2 or the M-K II A3 Trigger System. This includes all pins, springs, sleeves and sub components of the trigger housing.
2. The Wisconsin Trigger Company, INC. will apply this warranty to any Milazzo-Krieger M-K II, M-K II A2, and M-K II A3 Trigger System manufactured by The Wisconsin Trigger Company, INC. and Trigger Systems manufactured prior to 2015 by Milazzo-Krieger Accuracy Products, INC. of East Troy Wisconsin.
3. This warranty only applies to parts that have not been altered from the original specifications.
4. This warranty will not apply to any part that is damaged as a result of not following the installation instructions.
5. This warranty will apply to any part that is damaged in combat as long as the current owner of the part is a past or present member of the United States military and the part was damaged as a result of enemy action.
6. The Wisconsin Trigger Company, INC. is not responsible for any damage that may occur to the firearm as a result of improper installation or lack of proper maintenance of the M-K II, M-K II A2 or the M-K A3 Trigger System.
7. All parts sent in for warranty will be repaired or replaced and returned at no cost within the United States. Any part shipped in from outside the U.S. will be subject to return shipping and any fee that may be applied by the U.S. or the country of origin.
8. Five day guarantee. All items sent in for warranty will be repaired or replaced and shipped back to the owner within 5 business days. A valid return address is required.