Rhino Mount will accept any night vision device or adapter with a standard bayonet interface.
- Auto shut-off feature that will turn off the night vision device when it is flipped up over the helmet so the lit-up green glow from the eye piece lens does not show down-range.
- Arm articulates with a “force to overcome” motion meaning the user simply pushes the device upward or down into position
- Improved bi directional lock lever for vertical adjustment and improved turn eye relief lever.
- Optimized for use with PVS 7/14 Binocular & Monocular Systems on the Army ACH and MICH
- Norotos’ Patented Force-to-Overcome (FTO) Flip-up/ Flip-down use and stowage.
- Multi-adjustment tilt options for maximum eye comfort.
- Quick Release equipped.
- Automatic shut off.