Inexpensive polymer FMK receivers with an M-K IIA2 installed, tuned and ready to go, with a trigger pull of approximately 5 lbs. We decided to go with the M-K IIA2 trigger in the FMK because it is the most well-rounded trigger we have. The A2’s are fast and have an incredible release with absolutely no trigger creep. The M-K IIA2 is also covered by The Wisconsin Trigger Company, INC. 100% transferable lifetime guaranty. If you are looking for a lower priced way to have a rifle that can compete in a speed match with a 16 inch lightweight barreled upper, this is it. Switch to an upper with a long heavy barrel to try your hand at service rifle competition or maybe some long range target shooting. The FMK receivers are finished off with a MagPul pistol grip and buttstock in your choice of OD Green or FDE (Flat Dark Earth).
Each FMK receiver is completely assembled and ready for your upper, with an M-K IIA2 trigger installed and tuned.
Each M-K IIA2 trigger is hand-assembled and hand-installed into the lower receiver.
The A2 disconnector is set to zero creep to give the shooter the finest and the most predictable release possible in an AR-15. After installation and tuning, each receiver has its trigger weighted using an NRA trigger scale.
Pull weight is comfortable split with 1st and 2nd stages. And can be adjusted with the tuning springs included with the receiver. The total weight is approximately 5Lb. M-K IIA2 drop a few OZ’s as they break in so you will still make weight of 4.5 when you weigh in.
Note: With the M-K IIA2 trigger you can always swap out the springs to raise or lower the pull weight and change the first and second stage split. There is no need to readjust the disconnector when you do this. As you gain experience and want to change the pull weight split to better match your changing shooting style, you can do so.
The M-K IIA2 Trigger:
* Short reset disconnector, allowing for faster follow up shots.
* Zero Creep tuned
* Factory pre-cut trigger housing tail,
* Overtravel stop is steel to steel for a very positive stop
* Medium set overtravel for added accuracy when quick follow-up shots are required
* Transferable Lifetime Guarantee
The FMK Receiver Highlights:
* Superior strength– Built with proprietary composite polymer to withstand extreme conditions.
* Unmatched durability– When most lowers dent or break the AR1 eXtreme bounces back to shape.
* Extremely light-weight– 4.3oz • Accepts all standard MIL SPEC uppers up to .50 Beowulf
* Unconditional lifetime warranty.
Frame: High Impact Proprietary Composite Polymer
* Caliber: Multi-Caliber
* Size: MIL SPEC
* Weight: 4.3oz
* 100% USA Made
More Receiver Information
The FMK Multi-Caliber, Mil-Spec, AR15 Lower Receiver is manufactured in the USA and made from high impact proprietary composite polymer. The FMK receiver is the state of the art polymer that allows for superior strength and unmatched durability. This is an extremely lightweight option for your rifle, weighing in at only 4.3oz. The AR1 eXtreme is by far the strongest composite polymer lower on the market today. Just like all the M-K II triggers the FMK Ar1 eXtreme is covered by a lifetime warranty. And most importantly, 100% Proudly American made.
***WE DO NOT SHIP RIFLES OR LOWER RECEIVERS TO CA, CT, MA, NJ, & NY***
* This item will not be shipped until a signed copy from your FFL dealer has been received.
* This item must be shipped to a licensed Federal Firearms Dealer.
* You must secure a dealer to receive your firearm.
Find a dealer near you:
* The Wisconsin Trigger Company, INC. must have a copy of your or your dealers FFL on file before we can ship this item.
* All state and local laws will be followed