The M-K IIA2 is a tactical/match trigger, at home at the 600 yard line of Camp Perry as well as in a high speed, 3 gun match.
- Short reset disconnector, allowing for faster follow up shots.
- Factory pre-cut trigger housing tail, saving time and eliminating the need to set overtravel.
- Standard Pin (i.e. Mil-spec) size 0.155 receiver pins
- Large Pin Colt (i.e. Mil-spec) size 0.170 receiver pins
- When Installing the M-K II Large Pin in Colt models with a sear block it is NOT necessary to remove the sear block or modify the receiver in any way.
*The Bronze Advantage
Available in all standard pin models.
Extremely slippery bronze gives the M-K II standard pin models the smoothest, drag-free pull through first and second stage. Bronze Advantage is not available in large pin models M-K II A1 and A2
- Bronze insert installed in the trunnion and machine finished to fit the receiver pin
- Added lubrication retention with less lubrication required
- Less pin to trigger friction with low pin wear
Fits receiver using the standard GI size 0.155 receiver pins.